Learn how Mampong Municipal Assembly is implementing a liquid waste management strategy which will transform the livelihoods of this municipality.
Progress up till date (reported up till mid March)
- Assembly’s awareness has been triggered and efforts is being made access funding for implementation
- Incorporation of the sanitation challenge activities in the composite budget
- General Assembly Adopted the District SC4Gh Proposal at a Meeting
- Gazeting of by-laws has also been triggered and now in progress
- Community engagement and hygiene education in progress
- Mampong Diaspora Community has been attracted to show interest
The challenge has to do with funding, and absence of the DCEs due to political transition.